导读:英语翻译I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for m 英语翻译I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.I see skies of...
英语翻译I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for m
英语翻译
I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for me and youAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.I see skies of blue and clouds of whiteThe bright blessed day,the dark sacred nightAnd I think to myself what a wonderful world.The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the skyAre also on the faces of people going byI see friends shaking hands saying how do you doThey're really saying I love you.I hear babies cry,I watch them growThey'll learn much more than I'll never knowAnd I think to myself what a wonderful worldYes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
邓大少
1年前他留下的回答
已收到1个回答
清一
网友
该名网友总共回答了16个问题,此问答他的回答如下:采纳率:93.8%
I see trees of green,red roses too
我看见绿的树也有红色的玫瑰
I see them bloom for me and you
我看见它们为你和我开花.
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
我看见蓝的天,白的云
The bright blessed day,the dark sacred night
那受祝福的白天,珍贵的黑夜
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
那彩虹的色泽,在空中是多麼的美丽
Are also on the faces of people going by
也映在路过行人的脸上
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
我自见朋友们在握手相问好不好
They're really saying I love you.
他们实是在说著我爱你
I hear babies cry,
我听见婴儿在啼哭
I watch them grow
我看著他们在长大
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
他们将学得比我所知的更要多
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.
是的,我自己在想,这是个多麼美妙的世界
1年前他留下的回答
8
以上就是小编为大家介绍的英语翻译I see trees of green,red roses tooI see them bloom for m 的全部内容,如果大家还对相关的内容感兴趣,请持续关注上海建站网!
标签:
内容声明:网站所展示的内容均由第三方用户投稿提供,内容的真实性、准确性和合法性均由发布用户负责。上海建站网对此不承担任何相关连带责任。上海建站网遵循相关法律法规严格审核相关关内容,如您发现页面有任何违法或侵权信息,欢迎向网站举报并提供有效线索,我们将认真核查、及时处理。感谢您的参与和支持!